BDA Good Practice
We are very proud to have achieved the BDA Good Practice accreditation. By becoming members of the Scheme, Cuckfield Dental Practice demonstrates a visible commitment to providing quality dental care to nationally recognised best practice standard.
British Dental Association Good Practice Status
In December 2009, Cuckfield was awarded the Good Practice accreditation from the British Dental Association in recognition of achieving the quality of services offered to patients set by our professional association. One of our first patients, Mrs Blunden, kindly agreed to present the award to Simon Quelch.
British Dental Association Good Practice Commitments
We commit to the following:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- We follow current guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under general dental guidelines